Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To Cassie and Phillip

Just a shameless shout out to Cassie and Phillip. We love you and miss you very much. Mom's birthday would be much better if she had you two to spend it with, regardless the locale. Mom's pre-birthday Chocolate cake I bought last night was awful as well as the birthday cake I bought her tonight. Both looked great but let us down in the taste category. I fixed her french toast with strawberry syrup for breakfast and went out and got her a boquet of yellow roses. I even managed to find her an English B-day card at the Halmark store in the local mini-mall.

Cassie: We eagerly await our nightly recorder concert. Hot Cross Buns and Mary Had a Little Lamb never sounded so good. I hope you feel better after being sore from all of the busy weekend activities. Enjoy Horseback riding tomorrow.

Phillip: We loved hearing the report about the football game last night. You have to know its killing us not to be there to cheer you on. I wish I'd seen you recieve that Kick off and return it into Red Raider territory. Hope your thumb is better soon.

I forgot to add in the previous blog entry: xoxoxoxoxoCassie and Phillip

No comments: